Kindergarten Transition Program
Our transition to school program is designed to support families and students during the transition from preschool to primary school.
Waverley Public School is currently taking enrolments for Kindergarten 2022 from families living within our school catchment area. For more information, please refer to the School Tours and Kindergarten Orientation brochure.
Transition days are an important chance for your child to have a snapshot of school life at Waverley Public School and for us to get to know your child. During the transition sessions, the children will meet some of our teachers, engage in fun activities and make new friends with their peers.
2022 Transition Days
- Session 1: 9:30-10:30am Wednesday 20 October
- Session 2: 9:30-10:30am Wednesday 27 October
- Session 3: 9:30-10:30am Wednesday 3 November
10:00am: 3 August, 17 August, 7 September and 14 September. Contact the school office by phone 9389 4843 or email to book a place on one of our tours.
NB: Due to current restrictions, on site school tours have been postponed until further notice.
- Tuesday 24 August, 6pm: Kindergarten Readiness and Enrolment
- Tuesday 14 September, 6pm: Transition Program and Starting Kindergarten at Waverley Public School
Information evenings will be presented via Zoom. The meeting details can be found in the flyer below.